Planning for a bathroom remodel
A bathroom remodel is a huge project that takes planning, budgeting and a lot of research. Making the best design decision that’s within your budget can be difficult without the help of a professional. At Reliable Home Improvement, bathroom remodeling is our specialty. With over 40 years of custom bathroom remodeling projects under our belts, we’re Chicago’s go-to company to guide you through the process.
Before you start the remodeling process, start to brainstorm ideas for design, layout and ultimately how you’d like your new bathroom to look. Can’t find inspiration? The Reliable Home Improvement Showroom has 15,000 square feet of remodeling inspiration that will help you narrow down your choices and figure out a dream bathroom model that’s perfect for your space and lifestyle.
Bathroom Remodeling Tips
- Develop a plan of action. You’ve been thinking about your bathroom remodel for awhile now and want to make the best possible decisions. To start, take a look at your current bathroom. What features do you like? Is the structure of the bathroom conducive to your lifestyle? These are things you’ll want to think about moving forward. Figuring out what you like about your bathroom and what you don’t like will help to figure out the scope of the project.
- Set a budget. Setting a budget and sticking to it will help the professionals at Reliable Home Improvement help set up a game plan for your remodeling project. Our team of experts know what is possible for various budgets and can work to make your dream bathroom come to life. Reliable Home Improvement specializes in remodeling bathrooms, so we know what to expect and what to do to give you the best makeover possible.
- But it’s OK to splurge….on something. We’re not saying go over the budget you’ve just set, but it’s feasible to find an accent, back splash, or hardware that may be slightly pricier that you love and will fit with your design ideas. Getting exactly what you want (without skimping on certain things) will ultimately make you happier that you spent a few extra dollars on your favorite things.
- Look for prospective issues. Take a look at your space with the Reliable Home Improvement staff and make sure that there aren’t any plumbing or structure issues that could deter your progress with the bathroom remodel. Issues like mold, frayed wiring or broken pipes could delay a project and should be planned for. With the help of Reliable Home Improvement, your team will be able to identify any major problems that could effect your project.
- Consider the important details in a bathroom. For instance, lighting, ventilation and matching finishes can each make a huge difference in their own prospective ways. Furthermore, planning for storage space in your bath tub and sink area is important for organizing your bathroom necessities. Your Reliable Home Improvement team can help iron out the details!
Whatever your goals are for your bathroom remodeling project, Reliable Home Improvement is here to help. Contact us for more information about bathroom remodeling and we’ll look forward to seeing your finished masterpiece.